Thursday 20 September 2012

LOTN!






Hey lovelies! I am now back and uni and enjoying freshers week as much as poss before getting stuck in to the work! I went out last night and thought I would share my look of the night with you. I recently got a new lip liner from Mac which I have been wearing non stop and absolutely love it! (Post to follow) In this look, I went for a light smokey eye and coral lip, a combo which has become my go-to look. I paired it with a coral top, nude skirt and black blazer, along with my fave pair of nude strappy wedges (still living in the summer!).

Face

Revlon Photoready Primer
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC30
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Medium Plus
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Cream Colour Base Pearl
Nars Deep nThroat
HD Brow Palette

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Mac Powerpoint Eye Pencil Engraved
Maybelline Flared Mascara
Eyelashes (Half Lash) Ebay

Lips

Mac Lip Pencil Lasting Sensation
Mac Cut A Caper Lipstick
Revlon Lipgloss Coral Reef

What has been your go-to look recently?

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! you look stunning :O

    Honestly wish I had Cut A Caper !!

    Love India x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the lipstick :)
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyelashes look amazing! I need to start buying my eyelashes from ebay rather than spending a fortune on them. xxx

    coutureandthecity.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Amazing make up :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...