Wednesday 5 September 2012

Packing Up My Makeup!







Hey everyone! As I mentioned in my last post, I am soon to be moving back to Uni for my final year and into a new flat with my boyfriend. Today I decided to begin the mammoth task of sorting and packing, and in particular deciding what beauty related items I will be taking with me. Packing up everything definitely takes a lot of time, especially as I am a girl who likes options, so I definitely tend to want to take everyything, so in all honestly, not much is staying behind! All I can say is THANK GOD for Glossybox's. The dozens I have held onto since the whole beauty box concept started have meant I have collected a large amount of pretty pink boxes that are perfect size for packing makeup. They have made things ten times easier, as I can label what is going into what, and divide it all up into categories.  Luckily, my dressing table, acrylic storage, brush holders etc are all coming with me, so unpacking will be super easy as everything will be going into the same place as it was before. 

Anyhoo, the main reason for this post is to say that one of the reasons I am so excited to get into the new place, is because it has a spare bedroom so I will be back to having a dressing room. This means posting on my blog will become a lot easier and hopefully mean I can into more of a routine with my blog and having the space to have everything out and in its own place, also write some more fashion related post aswell. I will definitely get round to showing you my new makeup, jewellery and clothes set up once it is all in place aswell as some more diy decor ideas! I have some exciting posts coming in the near future, and a possible give away at 200 followers!

Are any of you heading back to Uni or school in the next couple of weeks? I wish you the best of luck whatever you may be doing!

5 comments:

  1. you got a great make up stuff dear, good luck with the uni!! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck moving back to uni and your new flat! hope you have fun there :) i love all your makeup, especially the brushes :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your make up table is so tidy. Unlike mine, everything messy. D:

    http://iamginny.com/

    Love,
    Ginny Hana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post :) Good luck with uni! xx

    India www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Benefit Cosmetics Giveaway #6 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with uni! love your all your make up x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...