Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ring-a Ring-a Roses

I rarely pay trips to Matalan, but I happened to pass one a few days ago and my inner shopaholic got the best of me so I popped in. To my surprise they had some really nice things, especially a bag which I will definitely go back to get. I also stumbled upon these rings on a sale rack, reduced to...50p!! I thought it was an absolute barg as at rrp they would of cost around £16,so picked up a few.



 I'm not usually one to buy gold jewellery and often favour silver, but I thought these three were adorable.


 I love bows, so this one was an obvious purchase for me. Really cute and a nice accessory for both day and night.
 The other two are more statement pieces, being much larger than the bow. The flower is very chunky ring, a definite accessory for a night out rather than day. Team with a little black dress and a gold clutch and you are good to go!

The last I picked up, is a wrap ring. It's leaves wrap around your finger in an unusual pattern. I love the detail to this ring.

Have you found any sale bargains recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...